This product will be available for purchase from this site after our Kickstarter campaign.
The RadarIQ sensor is an affordable mmWave radar sensor designed for robotics and industrial applications.
- Detect moving objects easily.
- Accurately measure speed.
- Accurately measure distance.
- Can see through walls and can therefore be installed inside an enclosure.
- Impervious to low visibility environments such as fog or smoke.
- Obstacle/obstruction detection
- Object detection
- Object tracking
- Speed measurement
- Distance measurement
- Fusion with vision sensors
- 1x RadarIQ-M1 Sensor
- 1x 0.5m serial cable
- 1x 0.5m USB cable
- Arduino (Arduino requires external power supply)
- Raspberry Pi
- Range: 0-10m
- Frequency: 60-64GHz
- Horizontal field of view: 110 degrees
- Vertical field of view: 15 degrees
- Frame rate: 1-30 frames per second
- Speed range: 0-3m/s
- Minimum distance between objects: 40mm
- Power consumption: 5V 0.38A (0.48 peak)
- Virtual COM port over USB
- TTL UART
- Certification: CE and FCC certification pending
- The 60-64GHz frequency range is not permitted for use in automotive applications.
- The sensor must be used at distances greater than 20cm away from a human body.